Big 60 IISKU: 300262A
More Products and Packages Available
Whether you want to simmer, sauté, stir-fry, steam, boil, or deep fry this utility stove and do it and more.
The Big 60 II is the best outdoor utility stove on the market. Two (2) large 10” diameter, low pressure, triple ring burners can be controlled from 2,000 BTU’s - 60,000 BTU’s using each independent control valve.
Our Big 60 II features two (2) separate 10” triple ring burners made of cast iron secured in a painted steel frame that can be operated on a table-top or free standing using the included leg extensions.
The two (2) section 60,000 BTU adjustable, low pressure burners evenly distribute a clean burning and efficient blue flame across the entire bottom of the pot and/or wok.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Surface of Big 60 II: 39”L x 22”W (858 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 2 – Cast Iron 10” diameter 3-ring burner ranging from 2,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s.
• 6 adjustable, individually controlled valves
• 4 leg extensions (15”)
• 8 finger grate pot supports
• Total weight of Big 60 II is 85 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 48”L x 44”W x 17”H = 10.00 cubic feet, shipping weight is 120 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tail gate delivery.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 4 hours
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 5 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 7 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 18 hours
Accessories for the Big 60 II
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.