Big John Corporation (Big John Grills & Rotisseries) values its customers and respects their privacy. All information collected on this site is used solely by Big John Corporation and will never be shared with any other entity. This policy describes how Big John Corporation collects and uses personal information submitted to us via the internet or during the normal course of business.
1. Personal information is any information that relates to an individual and identifies or can be used to identify an individual. Big John Corporation is committed to maintaining your privacy by appropriately protecting the identifiable information that you may share with us (including, but not limited to: name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and fax number).
2. We collect customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to communicate with you about our products and services.
3. Personal information such as your name and email address will be collected if you sign up to receive our newsletters. Personal information will also be collected if you create a user profile on our website.
4. We hate spam as much as you do and will send emails to confirm orders, notify of orders shipping, and invoicing. If you elected to sign up for our newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime by clicking the opt-out button at the bottom of the email.
5. You can visit our website without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, we do monitor the internet address of the domains from which people reach our site determining trends and other statistics. The individual user remains anonymous.
6. Some of our web pages use “cookies” to better provide you with tailored information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers that a web site can send to your internet browsers to reside temporarily on your computer to better facilitate your next visit to our website. You can set your browser to notify you when cookies are sent to you. This will give you the chance to decide whether or not to accept the cookie.
7. We do not sell or rent information you provide to us online to third parties.
8. We take the appropriate steps to protect the information you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure. However, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We are committed to your privacy and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual rights on the internet.
9. Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not encourage or solicit information from or about children. If parents believe that their minor children have provided Big John Corporation with personal information, please contact us at 800-326-9575 to have the information deleted.
10. This policy is current. Big John Corporation reserves the right to change this policy from time to time consistent with the privacy laws and principles.