BIG 60 ISKU: 300261
More Products and Packages Available
Whether you want to simmer, sauté, stir-fry, steam, boil, or deep fry this utility stove and do it and more.
The Big 60 I is the best outdoor utility stove on the market. A large 10” diameter, low pressure, triple ring burner can be controlled from 2,000 BTU’s - 60,000 BTU’s using the three independent control valves.
Our Big 60 I features a 10” triple ring burner made of cast iron and painted steel frame that can be operated on a table-top or free standing using the included leg extensions.
The 60,000 BTU adjustable, low pressure burner evenly distributes a clean burning and efficient blue flame across the entire bottom of the pot and/or wok.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Surface of Big 60 I: 19”L x 22”W (720 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 1 – Cast Iron 10” diameter 3-ring burner ranging from 2,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s.
• 3 adjustable, individually controlled valves
• 4 leg extensions (15”)
• 4 finger grate pot supports
• Total weight of Big 60 I is 50 lbs.
• Shipping weight is 50 lbs.
• Ships via UPS Small Package. Need it fast? Select UPS Expedited Shipping at checkout.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 7 hours
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 10 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 14 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 36 hours
Accessories for the BIG 60 I
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.