PG-36S PackageSKU: 300309APKG
More Products and Packages Available
Our 36”, 90,000 BTU fixed-base model is the perfect size for any occasion and completely manageable for one person.
Easy rolling 8” wheels and 4” steering casters add to the great construction of our griddles. Take it to an off-site outdoor wedding or park it at a food festival, it will go anywhere you want to take it.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
Three (3) individually controlled high-output burner tubes provide excellent heat control and allow the surface temperature to be held uniform for high capacity cooking. Learn More
Unmatched in abilities, our griddles make it simple to prepare a wide variety of meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The sheer size of the cooking surface is enough to make meal planning flexible for the chef who wants to do it all. Learn More
EASY TO OPERATE
Push to turn adjustable needle valves offer an element of safety. Coupled with cast iron air mixers, these valves allow the user to preset a maximum griddle temperature to maintain the surface seasoning during use.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface: 36”L x 20”W (720 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low-pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 3 burner tubes rated at 30,000 BTU’s each and total BTU output of 90,000.
• 3 adjustable, individually controlled, needle valves with chrome knobs
• 1 - 30# Worthington Propane Cylinder
• ¼” Thick steel griddle plate
• Carbon Steel body large enough to double as a warming area
• Sturdy square-tube steel frame, welded to create 1 piece construction and designed to protect the body
• 2 - 4” Commercial Grade Swivel Casters, Solid Rubber with a threaded stem, rated at 125 lbs. capacity each
• 2 - 8” Heavy Duty, Bolt-on Steering Wheels rated at 350 lbs. capacity each
• 950 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total griddle weight as pictured is 186 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 48”L x 26”W x 38”H = 27.44 cubic feet, shipping weight is 206 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time:
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: 5-9 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: 7-12 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: 12-18 hours
Accessories for the PG-36S Package
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. Our vinyl covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear-resistant, and rot-proof.