M-15B & M-251B PackageSKU: 200249PKG
More Products and Packages Available
M-15B Charcoal Grill, M-251B Add-on Charcoal Rotisserie, Galvanized Steel 5-Panel Oven, and 2-Way Skewer
|Charcoal Grill||$860||Save $25!|
|Add-on Rotisserie||$1900||Save $40!|
|OV-5 Oven||$980||Save $20!|
|Set of 4 Wheel Locks||$40||Save $8!|
|2 Way Stainless Steel Skewer||$130||Save $10!|
THE ORIGINAL CHARCOAL GRILL
Big John set the industry standard for commercial charcoal rotisseries when we introduced this one 56 years ago; our original charcoal grill paired with its best accessory.
10 square feet of grilling space on an adjustable nickel-plated steel grill grate or a 5’ rotisserie spit with a capacity to hold up to 125 lbs. help to feed a crowd quickly and efficiently while maintaining the authentic smoky barbeque flavor we all love. Includes the OV-5 oven cutting cooking time by 1/3 and allows for cooking regardless of the weather.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
This 14 gauge carbon steel firebox and high-temperature powder coated grill and rotisserie frame combined with stainless steel spit components are ideal for any chef looking for a multifunction piece of equipment. Learn More
Our rotisserie/grill combination gives each chef the greatest versatility from burger cookouts to pig roasts, making it ideal for the barbeque purist. Solid, poured stainless steel rotisserie components meet the sanitation requirements of the industry while making for easy clean-up. Learn More
Even at 400 lbs. assembled, this unit is easily portable and features 5” solid rubber casters and 1” threaded, screw-in pipe legs providing advanced stability for maneuvering over rough terrain without hesitation. Rotisserie & OV-5 oven break down for safe & manageable transportation.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
• Cooking Grate Surface: 61.5” L x 24” W x 1.5” H (10 sq. feet)
• Spit Capacity: Maximum weight capacity is 125 lbs.
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment on hand for exact dimensions.**
• Cooking grate made from 10 and 2 gauge nickel-plated steel interlaced wire with stay cool handles
• Rotisserie spit, support bar, clamps, and skewers made from solid 304 stainless steel
• Rotisserie frame made from powder coated carbon steel and adjustable uprights
• 4 - 1” threaded, pipe legs screw into firebox for added security & strength
• Single Piece of 14 Gauge Carbon Steel Firebox with Black 1000°F High-Temp Powder Coat finish
• 5 sided OV-5 Rotisserie Oven made from a stainless steel sheet with handles
• 4 - 5” Heavy Duty, Solid Rubber, Threaded Casters rated at 200 lbs. capacity each
• 1000 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total grill weight as pictured is 396 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 77”L x 29”W x 42”H = 54.27 cubic feet, shipping weight is 436 lbs.
• Ships Via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery
Cooking with Charcoal
• Start grill with 40 lbs. of Natural Charcoal & add 10 lbs. per hour as needed
Accessories for the M-15B & M-251B Package
5 Panels consisting of 3 Galvanized Steel Panels and 2 Powder Coated Steel End-Panels are designed to fully enclose the M-251B to provide consistent heat and reduce cooking time by 1/3.
Solid Stainless Steel. Skewer can be placed in middle of spit to accommodate cooking of smaller meat selections.
Solid Stainless Steel. Extra prong skewer for added security on large pieces of meat that may need more than 2 anchor points
Heavy-duty nickel-plated steel brake kit for 5” swivel casters. All hardware included.
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. Our vinyl covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear-resistant, and rot-proof.
Try our 100% Wood Pellets. No additives, oils, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, or blends.
Flavors Available: Mesquite, Cherry, Hickory, Oak, Maple, Alder, Pecan, & Apple