M-15B + M-251B ComboSKU: 200249
More Products and Packages Available
THE ORIGINAL CHARCOAL GRILL
Big John set the industry standard for commercial charcoal rotisseries when we introduced this one 54 years ago; our original charcoal grill paired with its best accessory.
10 square feet of grilling space on an adjustable nickel-plated steel grill grate or a 5’ rotisserie spit with a capacity to hold up to 125 lbs. help to feed a crowd quickly and efficiently while maintaining the authentic smoky barbeque flavor we all love.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
This virtually indestructible equipment utilizes a spit, support bar, support bar clamps, and skewers made from solid 304 stainless steel. We combine it with a powder coated carbon steel firebox and rotisserie frame plus a powerful electric motor to make this rotisserie tough enough to withstand the rigorous use of a barbeque professional looking for a multifunction piece of equipment. Learn More
Our rotisserie/grill combination gives each chef the greatest versatility from burger cookouts to pig roasts, making it ideal for the barbeque purist. Solid, poured stainless steel rotisserie components meet the sanitation requirements of the industry while making for easy clean-up. Learn More
This unit features 5” solid rubber casters and 1” threaded, screw-in pipe legs providing advanced stability for maneuvering over tough terrain without hesitation. Rotisserie & grill break down for safe & manageable transportation.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Cooking Grate Surface: 61.5” L x 24” W x 1.5” H (10 sq. feet)
• Spit Capacity: Maximum weight capacity is 125 lbs.
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
• Cooking grate made from 10 and 2 gauge nickel-plated steel interlaced wire with stay cool handles
• Rotisserie spit, support bar, clamps, and skewers made from solid 304 stainless steel
• Rotisserie frame made from powder coated carbon steel and adjustable uprights
• 4 - 1” threaded, pipe legs screw into firebox for added security & strength
• Single Piece of 14 Gauge Carbon Steel Firebox with Black 1000°F High-Temp Powder Coat finish
• 4 - 5” Heavy Duty, Solid Rubber, Threaded Casters rated at 200 lbs. capacity each
• 1000 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total grill weight as pictured is 262 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 77”L x 29”W x 35”H = 45.23 cubic feet, shipping weight is 296 lbs.
• Ships Via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery
Cooking with Charcoal
• Start grill with 40 lbs. of Natural Charcoal & add 10 lbs. per hour as needed
Accessories for the M-15B + M-251B Combo
5 Panels consisting of 3 Galvanized Steel Panels and 2 Powder Coated Steel End-Panels are designed to fully enclose the M-251B to provide consistent heat and reduce cooking time by 1/3.
Solid Stainless Steel. Skewer can be placed in middle of spit to accommodate cooking of smaller meat selections.
Solid Stainless Steel. Extra prong skewer for added security on large pieces of meat that may need more than 2 anchor points
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. Our vinyl covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear-resistant, and rot-proof.
Try our 100% Wood Pellets. No additives, oils, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, or blends.
Flavors Available: Mesquite, Cherry, Hickory, Oak, Maple, Alder, Pecan, & Apple