M-251B PackageSKU: 200252APKG
More Products and Packages Available
THE ORIGINAL ROTISSERIE
Big John set the industry standard for commercial charcoal rotisseries when we introduced this one 54 years ago.
A 5’ rotisserie spit with a capacity of 125 lbs. can feed a crowd quickly and efficiently while maintaining the authentic smoky barbeque flavor we all love.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
The virtually indestructible spit components are made from solid 304 stainless steel. We pair them with a carbon steel, powder coated frame and powerful electric motor to make this rotisserie tough enough to withstand the rigorous use of a barbeque professional. Learn More
Our add-on rotisserie gives each chef the greatest versatility making it ideal for the barbeque purist. Solid, poured stainless steel rotisserie components meet the sanitation requirements of the industry while making for easy clean-up. Learn More
TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Whether adding to an existing grill or creating your own barbeque sanctuary, this rotisserie was made for you.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Spit Capacity: Maximum weight capacity is 125 lbs.
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
• Rotisserie spit, support bar, clamps, and skewers made from solid 304 stainless steel
• Rotisserie frame made from powder coated carbon steel and adjustable uprights
• 5 sided OV-5 Rotisserie Oven made from a stainless steel sheet with handles
• Total rotisserie weight as pictured is 277 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 77”L x 29”W x 35”H = 45.23 cubic feet, shipping weight is 317 lbs.
• Ships Via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery
Cooking with Charcoal
• Start grill with 40 lbs. of Natural Charcoal & add 10 lbs. per hour as needed
Accessories for the M-251B Package
Solid Stainless Steel. Skewer can be placed in middle of spit to accommodate cooking of smaller meat selections.
Try our 100% Wood Pellets. No additives, oils, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, or blends.
Flavors Available: Mesquite, Cherry, Hickory, Oak, Maple, Alder, Pecan, & Apple