Trail Boss II (Backorder Available)SKU: 300810A
More Products and Packages Available
TWICE THE TOW BEHIND
This tow behind grill features two of our A4P liquid propane (LP) commercial grills, for a total of 16 burners and 320,000 BTUs with warming racks. It is still the work horse with twice the cooking area of the Trail Boss I.
Designed for the road, this grill has everything a chef needs all in one place. Even easier to transport with no set-up or tear down required, simply hook up the 2” ball hitch and go.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
Set the bar high when you roll up to any event towing this incredible 2000 lb. capacity, powder coated trailer with 12” tires and stainless steel hoods. Impress your guests with professional service and style. Learn More
Achieve world-class steak house sear marks & authentic barbecue flavor with our commercial gas grills. Learn More
EASY TO OPERATE
Simply turn on the gas and light the grill with a match or lighter. Fast heat up allows you to set up and start cooking in minutes.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface per Grill: 2 Grills with 65”L x 16 1/8”W each
• 2112 sq. inches total cooking space
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment on hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 2 - 6’ low-pressure hose
• 2 - Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 2 - 30 lb. Worthington Cylinders
• 16 burner tubes rated at 20,000 BTU’s each and total BTU output of 320,000
• 16 adjustable, individually controlled, brass control valves with black knob
• Genuine Colorado lava rock, Ships with 4 bags (1 bag per section)
• 8 Stainless Steel Grates measuring 16 1/8”L x 16 1/8”W and weighing 11 lbs. each
• Double walled firebox manufactured from 304 type stainless steel
• 2000 lb. capacity powder coated steel chassis
• 2 - 12” Wheels and tires
• 2” Ball Hitch with a separate, adjustable drop leg with caster
• 2000 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total grill weight as pictured is 1420 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 144”L x 60”W x 46”H = 230 cubic feet, shipping weight is 1420 lbs.
• Ships via UPS Freight only. Must have a Loading dock or forklift to receive. All others will be scheduled for pick-up at UPS Freight Terminal.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: Not Recommended – Cannot Support Large Capacity Grill
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: 5-9 hours each
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: 7-12 hours each
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: 12-18 hours each
Accessories for the Trail Boss II (Backorder Available)
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. These covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear resistant, and will not rot out.
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.