Trail Boss ISKU: 300800
More Products and Packages Available
Trail Boss I Tow Behind Gas Grill with Stainless Steel Grates and Two Tanks
|Propane Grill (LP Gas)||$5970|
|Stainless Steel Cooking Grates||$Included|
|2 - 30# Propane Cylinders||$Included|
|Stainless Steel Warming Rack||$Included|
|Stainless Steel Work Shelves||$Included|
|Front Storage Box||$Included|
|Hood Mounted Thermometer||$Included|
|Stainless Steel Hood||$Included|
|12" Wheels & Tires||$Included|
BEST TOW BEHIND
This tow behind grill features our A4P, 8 burner, 160,000 BTU liquid propane (LP) commercial grill with warming racks. It is still the epitome of a work horse with an even larger cooking area.
Designed for the road, this grill has everything a chef needs all in one place. Even easier to transport with no set-up or tear down required, simply hook up the 2” ball hitch and go.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
Mounted to a 1300 lb. capacity, powder coated trailer with 12” tires takes our #1 selling gas grill to another level of professionalism. Learn More
Achieve world-class steak house sear marks & authentic barbecue flavor with our commercial gas grills. Learn More
EASY TO OPERATE
Simply turn on the gas and light the grill with a match or lighter. Fast heat up allows you to set up and start cooking in minutes.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface: 65”L x 16 1/8”W (1,056 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment on hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low-pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 2 - 30 lb. Worthington Cylinders
• 8 burner tubes rated at 20,000 BTU’s each and total grill BTU output of 160,000
• 8 adjustable, individually controlled, brass control valves with black knob
• Genuine Colorado lava rock, Ships with 4 bags (1 bag per section)
• 4 Stainless Steel Grates measuring 16 1/8”L x 16 1/8”W and weighing 11 lbs. each
• Double walled firebox manufactured from 304 type stainless steel
• 1300 lb. capacity powder coated steel chassis
• 2 - 12” Wheels and tires
• 2” Ball Hitch with a separate adjustable drop leg with caster
• 1300 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total grill weight as pictured is 830 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 116”L x 46”W x 51”H = 157.49 cubic feet, shipping weight is 830 lbs.
• Ships via UPS Freight only. Must have a Loading dock or forklift to receive. All others will be scheduled for pick-up at UPS Freight Terminal.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: Not Recommended – Cannot Support Large Capacity Grill
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: 5-9 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: 7-12 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: 12-18 hours
Accessories for the Trail Boss I
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. These covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear resistant, and will not rot out.
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.