PG-52 PackageSKU: 300308APKG
More Products and Packages Available
Our 52”, 128,000 BTU portable griddle has a large enough cooking capacity to feed any crowd, while still small enough to fit into most minivans, large SUV’s, and short-bed trucks.
Separate folding leg cart and leg brace give our users enhanced ability to take this unit anywhere. Set it on a table or place it on the cart, you can take it to an off-site outdoor wedding or park it at a food festival.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
Three (3) individually controlled high-output burner tubes provide excellent heat control and allow the surface temperature to be held uniform for high capacity cooking. Learn More
Unmatched in abilities, our griddles make it simple to prepare a wide variety of meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The sheer size of the cooking surface is enough to make meal planning flexible for the chef who wants to do it all. Learn More
EASY TO OPERATE
Push to turn adjustable needle valves offer an element of safety. Coupled with cast iron air mixers, these valves allow the user to preset a maximum griddle temperature to maintain the surface seasoning during use.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface: 52”L x 20”W (1,040 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low-pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 3 burner tubes rated at 42,000 BTU’s each and total BTU output of 126,000.
• 3 adjustable, individually controlled, needle valves with chrome knobs
• 1 - 30# Worthington Propane Cylinder
• ¼” Thick steel griddle plate
• Carbon Steel body large enough to double as warming area with two carrying handles
• Optional Folding Leg Cart manufactured from 11 gauge carbon steel with black powder coat finish.
• 4 - 4” Commercial Grade Swivel Casters, Solid Rubber with a threaded stem, rated at 125 lbs. capacity each
• 500 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total griddle weight as pictured is 260 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 77”L x 28”W x 40”H = 49.91 cubic feet, shipping weight is 300 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: Not Recommended – Cannot Support Large Capacity Griddle
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: 5-9 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: 7-12 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: 12-18 hours
Accessories for the PG-52 Package
Our folding leg carts feature a welded, one piece construction and are manufactured from 11 gauge carbon steel. The black powder coat finish ensures your folding leg cart will resist scratches, dings, and rust. It also features a dual locking system with easy rolling 4" casters.
Powder coated steel leg brace is roughly 5' in length with 2 screws for easy tightening into place.
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. Our vinyl covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear-resistant, and rot-proof.
UPGRADE your new unit to include a 10' hose. (Unit comes standard with 6' Hose) Available for new grill purchases only!
UPGRADE your new unit to include a 12' hose. (Unit comes standard with 6' Hose) Available for new grill purchases only!
UPGRADE your new unit to include a 15' hose. (Unit comes standard with 6' Hose) Available for new grill purchases only!