More Products and Packages Available
210-30 Double Range Gas Side Burner with Pot Supports
|Propane Side Burner (LP Gas)||$1235|
This unit is for Propane Gas, but is available for Natural Gas. If you wish to order a Natural Gas unit, please call us at 800-326-9575.
Whether you want to simmer, sauté, stir-fry, steam, boil, or deep fry, this built-in double burner range can and do it and more.
The 210-30 features two 12,000 BTU ranges situated side by side in the same chassis with individual controls perfect for cooking additional menu items.
Our 210-30 double range is enclosed in a stainless steel body with stainless steel drip pan and pot supports. The electric piezo ignitor makes lighting the unit a synch.
The two 12,000 BTU cast iron burners distribute a clean-burning and efficient blue flame across the entire bottom of the pot.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
• Surface: 28” L x 21” W (588 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
• 2 – 12,000 BTU Cast Iron Burners.
• 2 adjustable, individually controlled valves
• 8 Stainless Steel Pot Supports.
• 1 Stainless Steel Drip Pan
• 304 Stainless Steel Body
• Electric Piezo Ignitor
• Total weight of the 210-30 is 60 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 48”L x 44”W x 20”H= 24.44 cubic feet, shipping weight is 95 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery.
Accessories for the 210-30LP
Ideal for steaming or frying - lobster, clams, shrimp, or fish boils as well as to steam-cook vegetables and deep-fry turkeys. The included perforated basket can also be used for draining foods and are ideal for veggies and pastas. The bail handle is made for easy removal from pot for quick draining. Features 3/8" embossed feet. This set is manufactured from fast, even-heating 3004 aluminum with double-thick tops and bottoms for extra strength in the critical stress areas.
Insulation panels allow for grills to be installed in outdoor wooden structures. Containes 4 Stainless steel panels that fit together easily.
Spacer for installing grills and ranges side by side. Ensuresthe protection of wooden structures between units.