210-28LPLR SSCC Hood Package & A1TS/60SKU: 300272-LPLR-BIPKGA1TS
More Products and Packages Available
More Products and Pacakages Available
210-28 Lava Rock Gas Grill with Stainless Steel Grates, Weather Cover, Hood, and A1TS/60 Side Burner
|Lava Rock Propane Grill (LP)||$1380||Save $25!|
|Stainless Steel Weather Cover||$Included|
|Stainless Steel Grates||$Included|
|SSCC Stainless Steel Hood||$355||Save $25!|
|A1TS/60 Side Burner||$910||Save $55!|
This package is for Propane Gas, but is available for Natural Gas. If you wish to order a Natural Gas package please call us at 800-326-9575.
BUILT TO LAST
With an extensive residential warranty – the firebox, chassis, drop pan, and hood are covered against defects in material or workmanship, including burnout, for 10 years.
Three independently controlled 12,000 BTU burners, unique firebox design to prevent flare-ups, and convenient electronic ignition are coupled with lava rock to produce commercial results in a grill built for residential use.
The perfect size for entertaining in a relaxed, casual environment. This grill is the best value in premium residential grills.
Nearly every component, from the burner assemblies to the nuts and bolts are manufactured from high quality 304 stainless steel providing a corrosion-resistant, easy cleaning, and sanitary body.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials that is manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface: 24” L x 15” W (360 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
• 3 stainless steel burner tubes rated at 12,000 BTU’s each and total grill BTU output of 36,000
• Genuine Colorado Lava Rock, Ships with 4 bags
• 3 Stainless Steel Hot Rod Coal Grates
• 3 adjustable, individual control valves with chrome knobs.
• 2 Stainless Steel Hot Rod Cooking Grates
• Fire Box, Drip Pan & Weather Cover manufactured from 304 Type Stainless Steel
• Stainless Steel Roll Top Hood – rolls inside itself –space saving
• Electric Piezo Ignitor
• A1TS/60: 60,000 BTU Single Burner Built-In Range
• Total weight package is 154 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 48”L x 44”W x 58”H= 70.89 cubic feet, shipping weight is 207 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery.
Accessories for the 210-28LPLR SSCC Hood Package & A1TS/60
Stainless Steel Roll-Top Hood for the 210-28 does not require extra space as it is contained inside itself. This hood is designed for use with limited clearance above or behind grill.
If installation height and depth are not restricted, we recommend the Stainless Steel Cooking Hood listed above.
Rotisserie for Stainless Steel 210-28 Roll-Top Hood. Includes motor, spit, and two 3-prong skewers. Max capacity is 10 lbs.
Stainless Steel Cooking Hood traps in heat, moisture, and smoke for great grilling taste. Recommended hood for all 210-28 built in grills with no clearance issues. Requires 7"-8" of back clearance for the hood to open properly.
Rotisserie for 210-28 Stainless Steel Cooking Hood. Includes motor, spit, and two 3-prong skewers. Max capacity is 10 lbs.
Closely spaced channels gently support delicate meats, fish or grilled veggies. Made from 304 stainless steel.
Insulation panels allow for grills to be installed in outdoor structures safely. Containes 4 Stainless Steel panels that fit together easily.
Spacer for installing grills and ranges side by side. Ensuresthe protection of wooden structures between units.