A4CC-LPSS Combo with HoodSKU: 300141-LPSSCMBHOOD
More Products and Packages Available
A4CC Country Club Gas Grill with Stainless Steel Grates, Hood, Tank, and Tank Holder
|Propane Grill (LP Gas)||$2565|
|Cast Iron Grates||$Included|
|Stainless Steel Hood||$740||Save $55!|
|Cylinder Holder||$100||Save $35!|
|30# Propane Cylinder||$75||Save $15!|
This 6 foot, 8 burner, 160,000 BTU liquid propane (LP) commercial grill is a work horse. Choose to run it all day or just for an hour - you will feed any size crowd quickly and easily.
The A4 Country Club is the preferred choice of Big John customers for the last 34 years. The 65" x 16.25" cooking surface is separated into 4 separate sections. Paired here with the stainless steel roll-top hood for excellent versatility.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
Designed with high quality stainless steel components and a powder-coated steel body to withstand years of use whether entertaining on your patio or traveling to every food festival across the U.S.A. Learn More
Achieve world-class steak house sear marks & authentic barbecue flavor with our commercial lava rock gas grills' stainless steel 3/8" rod cooking grates and stainless steel burner tubes with air mixers for increased temperature control. Learn More
EASY TO OPERATE
Simply turn on the gas and light the grill with a match or lighter. Fast heat up allows you to set up and start cooking in minutes.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
When you purchase equipment from Big John, you are getting a product made from the highest quality materials and manufactured, assembled, and packaged by Americans.
• Cooking Surface: 65”L x 16 1/8”W (1,056 sq. inches)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment on hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low-pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low-pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 8 burner tubes rated at 20,000 BTU’s each and total grill BTU output of 160,000
• 8 adjustable, individually controlled, brass control valves with black knob
• Genuine Colorado lava rock, Ships with 4 bags (1 bag per section)
• 4 Stainless Steel Grates measuring 16 1/8”L x 16 1/8”W and weighing 11 lbs. each
• Double Walled Fire Box manufactured from 304 Type Stainless Steel
• Sturdy Tubular, High Temp Black Powder Coated Steel Frame, welded to create 1 piece construction and designed to protect the grill body
• 1 - 30" Worthington Cylinder
• 2 - 4” Commercial Grade Swivel Casters, Solid Rubber with a threaded stem, rated at 125 lbs. capacity each
• 2 - 8” Heavy Duty, Bolt-on Steering Wheels rated at 350 lbs. capacity each
• 950 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total grill weight as pictured is 362 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions Including Hood: 75”L x 25”W x 50”H = 54.25 cubic feet, shipping weight is 362 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: Not Recommended – Cannot Support Large Capacity Grill
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: 5-9 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: 7-12 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time:12-18 hours
Accessories for the A4CC-LPSS Combo with Hood
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.
Keep your grill clean and protect it from the weather. Our vinyl covers are made from commercial grade vinyl that is waterproof, tear-resistant, and rot-proof.
Set of 4 locks to hold drip trays in place during transportation.