SH140L with 60 Qt. Pot SetSKU: 300228-400106
More Products and Packages Available
SH140L Gas Pot Cooker and 60 Quart Pot Set
|Propane Pot Cooker (LP Gas)||$90|
|60 Quart Pot Set||$170|
Specifically designed to heat quickly, this high-output pot cooker is a great choice when it comes to boiling, brewing, canning, or frying. The high-pressure burner system makes this pot cooker a great addition to any outdoor kitchen. The small size and portability make this a great unit for camping and emergency preparedness.
The sturdy frame gives each chef the option to operate the unit on a table-top or have it free standing using the included leg extensions.
We pair this utility stove with a 60 quart pot set made from 3004 aluminum that spreads heat evenly along the base and sidewalls for efficient heating. This pot set features a straining basket, lid, and pot with double thick top ring and double thick bottom to prevent warping and resist denting.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Surface of SH140L: 13.75"L x 13.75"W (189 sq. inches)
• Pot Dimensions: 16 3/4”D x 15 7/8”H (10 Gallons)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
• 3’ High Pressure Hose & Regulator Kit
• Needle Valve Temperature Controls
• 60,000 BTU Burner
• 4 leg extensions (12”)
• Total weight of SH140L & 60 Quart Pot Set is 40 lbs.
• Shipping weight is 40 lbs.
• Ships via UPS Small Package. Need it fast? Select UPS Expedited Shipping at checkout.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 7 hours
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 11 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 14 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 36 hours
Accessories for the SH140L with 60 Qt. Pot Set
Ideal for steaming or frying - lobster, clams, shrimp, or fish boils as well as to steam-cook vegetables and deep-fry turkeys. The included perforated basket can also be used for draining foods and are ideal for veggies and pastas. The bail handle is made for easy removal from pot for quick draining. Features 3/8" embossed feet. This set is manufactured from fast, even-heating 3004 aluminum with double-thick tops and bottoms for extra strength in the critical stress areas.