More Products and Packages Available
THE "LITTLE JOHN"
Big John set the industry standard for commercial charcoal grills when we introduced this line 55 years ago. This 2’ x 3’ grill has all the great features of our original charcoal grill for those with limited space.
6 square feet of cooking space and an adjustable nickel-plated steel grill grate help to feed a crowd quickly and efficiently while maintaining the authentic smoky barbeque flavor we all love. Add a handful of our smoking pellets to elevate flavor even more.
QUALITY & DURABILITY
This 14 gauge carbon steel, high-temperature powder coated grill is built tough enough to withstand use by the U.S. military here in the homeland and around the world. Learn More
Our “Little John” offers multiple grill grate height settings to accommodate different meat selections making it ideal for the barbeque purist. Learn More
This model features 5” solid rubber casters, threaded into attached folding legs to provide stability & support for maneuvering over rough terrain without hesitation. Easily folds up for transportation and storage.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Cooking Surface: 61.5” L x 24” W x 1.5” H (10 sq. feet)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
• Cooking grate made from 10 and 2 gauge nickel-plated steel interlaced wire with stay cool handles
• Set of 2 folding legs with gravity locks welded to the bottom of the firebox
• Single Piece of 14 Gauge Carbon Steel Firebox with Black 1000°F High-Temp Powder Coat finish
• 4 - 5” Heavy Duty, Solid Rubber, Threaded Casters rated at 200 lbs. capacity each
• 1000 lbs. Total wheel weight carrying capacity
• Total grill weight as pictured is 94 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 60”L x 28”W x 17”H = 16.53 cubic feet, shipping weight is 126 lbs.
• Ships Via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tailgate delivery
Cooking with Charcoal
• Start grill with 40 lbs. of Natural Charcoal & add 10 lbs. per hour as needed
Accessories for the M-13FB
Try our 100% Wood Pellets. No additives, oils, fillers, binders, artificial ingredients, or blends.
Flavors Available: Mesquite, Cherry, Hickory, Oak, Maple, Alder, Pecan, & Apple