Big 60 II with 40 Qt. Pot SetSKU: 300262A-400104
More Products and Packages Available
Big 60 II Gas Utility Stove and 40 Quart Pot Set
|Propane Utility Stove (LP Gas)||$685|
|40 Quart Pot Set||$125|
This unit is for Propane Gas, but is available for Natural Gas. If you wish to order a Natural Gas unit, please call us at 800-326-9575.
Whether you want to simmer, sauté, stir-fry, steam, boil, or deep fry this utility stove and do it and more.
The Big 60 II is the best outdoor utility stove on the market. Two (2) large 10” diameter, low pressure, triple ring burners can be controlled from 2,000 BTU’s - 60,000 BTU’s using each independent control valve.
Our Big 60 II features two (2) separate 10” triple ring burners made of cast iron secured in a painted steel frame that can be operated on a table-top or free standing using the included leg extensions.
The two (2) section 60,000 BTU adjustable, low pressure burners evenly distribute a clean burning and efficient blue flame across the entire bottom of the pot and/or wok.
We pair this utility stove with a 40 quart pot set made from 3004 aluminum that spreads heat evenly along the base and sidewalls for efficient heating. This pot set features a straining basket, lid, and pot with double thick top ring and double thick bottom to prevent warping and resist denting.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Surface of Big 60 II: 39”L x 22”W (858 sq. inches)
• Pot Dimensions: 14”D x 15 1/16”H (8 Gallons)
• **PLEASE NOTE: All measurements are rough. Big John Grills recommends having equipment in hand for exact dimensions.**
Superior Components (Learn More)
• 6’ low pressure hose
• Powerful 200,000 BTU low pressure regulator and 200,000 BTU Lime Green QCC (Quick Connect Coupler)
• 2 – Cast Iron 10” diameter 3-ring burner ranging from 2,000 BTU’s to 60,000 BTU’s.
• 6 adjustable, individually controlled valves
• 4 leg extensions (15”)
• 8 finger grate pot supports
• Total weight of Big 60 II & 40 Qt. Pot Set is 99 lbs.
• Shipment Dimensions: 48”L x 44”W x 35”H = 20.78 cubic feet, shipping weight is 134 lbs.
• Ships via Common Carrier Freight (UPS Freight, XPO Logistics) tail gate delivery.
• 20 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 4 hours
• 30 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 5 hours
• 40 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 7 hours
• 100 lb. Tank Burn Time: up to 18 hours
Accessories for the Big 60 II with 40 Qt. Pot Set
For safety and convenience we only sell Worthington Cylinders that feature Overfill Protection Device valves. These tanks have both inner and outer threads to accept all standard POL & QCC fittings.